Alimoda sells many kinds of human hair extensions, including straight hair, body wave, curly hair, water wave and so on. Today we will discuss some of the merits and demerits of some hairstyles.
1. Straight hair
Straight hair is the most glossy and resilient hair of all hairstyles because the hair’s natural oils can run from the root to the top. Straight hair is easier to maintain hairstyle and harder to curl this hair texture, and it is the oiliest hairstyle of all.
The advantages of straight hair
- Straight hair is tough because it’s easy for the natural oil from the scalp to the hair shaft, so it can get a lot of nutrients. The above causes that straight hair could handle serious cleaning and styling.
- More luster, straight hair texture could reflect more light compared with other hairstyles, so it looks more shine.
- Easier care, straight hair is easier to clean and comb than other styles (texture) of hair and it is not easy to knot and deform
The shortcoming of straight hair
- Straight hair may look classic, but its only drawback is that it feels too single, not fashionable, and lacks the impulse in life.
Alimoda straight hair
- Alimoda sells a variety of straight hair extension, such as straight hair bundles, straight hair bundles with closure, straight hair bundles with frontal, straight hair lace closure, straight hair lace frontal and so on. They’re all made of 100% virgin hair including Brazilian hair, Indian hair, Malaysian hair, Peruvian hair and so on. They are soft, shiny, healthy and no shedding.
Alimoda Straight Hair Bundles With Closure
2. Curly hair
Curly hair weave, because of its vibrancy and hairstyle, allows it to adapt to different styles of women. It suits major face shape with the appropriate cut, so it is one of the most popular textures on the market.
The advantages of curly hair
- Curly wave are bouncy, which makes the wearer look younger and more energetic, especially for hot girls.
- Curly hair can do a lot of modeling, such as plait braid, hairpin up, or naturally put down.
- Less cleaning, Because of its texture, it could be cleaned for a longer interval. And dry shampoo is better for curly hair.
The shortcoming of curly hair
- It could be a very long time to comb your hair.
Alimoda curly hair
- Alimoda sells all kinds of curly hair extension, such as curly weave hair, curly hair bundles with closure, curly hair bundles with frontal, curly lace closure hair, curly hair lace frontal and so on. They’re all made of 100% virgin human hair and they’re soft and thick. Choose the one you like.
Alimoda Curly Hair Bundles With Frontal
3. Water Wave / Wavy Hair
Water wave weave is the balance between straight hair and curly hair, so it looks more natural.
The advantages of water wave
- The water hair has the most natural wave pattern, and it will give you a free temperament. After you wear it, it will make you look younger and more relaxed and carefree.
- It is easier to clean than curly hair, just put it in warm water with shampoo and gently comb and clean it with your hands.
The shortcoming of water wave
- It has a tendency to get curl because of its coarser texture and thickness. So wearer needs to be more careful in maintaining your hair.
Alimoda water wave
- Alimoda sells many curly hair products for a different texture, such as water weave, water hair lace closure, water hair frontal and so on. They’re all made of 100% virgin human hair and they’re soft and thick. Choose the one you like. Not only that, they can be dyed to any color you like.
Alimoda Water Wave Lace Frontal
Today we have briefly introduced 3 more common hairstyles, each of which has its own style, merits, and demerits. When choosing a hairstyle in our life, you should not only depend on our preferences, but also on your own conditions, such as your age, face shape, the occasion you intend to use and so on.