The hair extensions made from 100% virgin human hair are more comfortable, less allergic and look more natural than others, so they are the most popular and expensive hair extension on the market. This has led to a lot of black-hearted manufacturers to produce and sell fake virgin hair extensions for high profits. So how should ordinary consumption decide which one is the real 100% virgin weave hair?
Why is it called virgin hair?
Now I would like to share with you some of my experience:
- 1. You know the real 100% virgin hair doesn’t have any perm and dyeing treatment. So if there is a black dye coming out when you wish your weave hair, you must not be buying real virgin hair.
- 2. Look at the color of virgin body wave hair extensions when you buy it, their color should be healthy black or brown because virgin hair comes from the young girls. If you can see a few variegated hairs in the selling virgin hair bundles, it’s normal, and it’s mean that the hair is not dyed.
Alimoda Deep Wave Bundles With Lace Closure
- 3. If you buy it in a physical store, you can feel the texture of the hair extensions yourself. Real virgin straight hair is not perfectly straight and silky, but fake virgin hair is perfectly silky after being processed.
- 4. Real virgin hair can keep natural bending or wavy when wet.
- 5. The last thing you can do is you can cut a few strands of hair and burn it with a lighter. If you see a bright flame, you might buy fake virgin hair. Because the real virgin hair is actually the protein, there is no bright flame when burning, only smoke.
Alimoda Straight Hair Bundles With Lace Frontal