Before choosing weave hair, we should not only know the different choices of hair extensions but also consider some of our own situations when choosing. In this article, we’ll focus on what you need to consider about yourself and some tips for maintaining your weave hair.
What factors do you need to consider before choosing weave hair?
1. Your Age
- Although every girl wants to be young, some hairstyles really don’t suit girls over a certain age because they may make you look a little inappropriate. So don’t be too radical, you know, having a hairstyle that suits your age will make you more attractive.
Alimoda Straight Hair Bundles With Frontal
2. Your Lifestyle
- Think about your lifestyle. What kind of environment do you work in, and whether the hair extensions you choose will make you appear suddenly in the surrounding? Whether you can set aside a fixed amount of time each day to take care of it, to know that different hairstyles take different times.
3. Your face type
- If your face is round, choose a long hairstyle weave hair that covers both sides of your face to make your face smaller. If you choose a short hairstyle hair bundles with lace closure, my God, it will make your face look bigger. So when choosing hair extensions, you can’t just see whether it is good looking, but also consider whether it is suitable for yourself.
4. Your own style
- According to your own temperament. If you choose the right one, it will make your temperament more obvious. If you are mature and elegant, straight hair and body wave with lace frontal will make you more attractive. If you are more active, curly hair bundles with closure and deep wave weave are more suitable for you.
Alimoda Body Wave Bundles With Closure
Some tips about maintaining your weave hair
- 1. Clean and care for your real human hair extensions with sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. To keep your hair weave healthy, use a sulfate-free shampoo that will destroy as little of your hair extensions’ nutrition as possible, and use conditioners to keep your hair soft and shiny.
- 2. Try to avoid entanglement to hair. Always put your hair in a mess, which can easily cause damage to your closure hair, which will greatly reduce the life of your closure hair. In order to make your lace frontal hair tangle and fall off, you should always comb your lace frontal hair by hand, when not wearing it, you can put it on the head of a dummy, do not randomly put it.
- 3. Regular hair extension cleaning. Wash at least once a week. Dirty hair weave is not only bad looking but also bad for hair maintenance.
- 4. Do not use the hot blower to dry hair extensions under wet condition. After you have cleaned your virgin hair bundles, put it flat on the table and dry in a cool place. Do not blow dry with a hot blower, because it destroys the nutrition of your hair weave and makes it dull.
In this article, we describe that when we choose hair extensions, we not only have to look at whether we like it but also consider whether our own factors are appropriate. There are also some tips on how to maintain hair extensions, hoping this can help you.
Alimoda sells all kinds of human hair bundles with lace closure or lace frontal, they are all made of 100% virgin hair, so they are very soft, silky, healthy and natural. And we have full hairstyles and sizes for you to choose from. No matter what age you are, you can choose the style that suits you best. You are welcome to visit our site: https://www.alimodahair.com