Many enthusiasts of real human hair extension like curl hairstyles weave hair, but curl hairstyles can be divided into curly hair, deep wave hair, body wave hair and so on. So what’s the difference between them? Today I will briefly discuss something about deep wave hair and curly hair.
Alimoda Curl Hairstyles
How about curly hair extension?
Curly hair is one of the most popular hairstyles, and what makes it so popular among women, especially African-American women. I will describe these reasons below.
- 1. The bending time is longer and can last for more than 12 months.
- 2. Curly hair is very similar to that of African Americans’ hairstyle, and it can be very well blended with the wearer’s own hair. So African Americans wear it and look more natural.
- 3. Curly hair is more wild and dynamic, so it can make the wearer look younger.
Alimoda Curly Hair Bundles With Lace Frontal
Alimoda produces and sells all kinds of curly hair extension, such as Brazilian curly hair bundles with closure, Malaysian curly hair bundles with frontal, Peruvian curly hair lace closure, Indian curly hair lace frontal and so on. We guarantee that all the raw materials for curly hair products are 100% human hair and virgin hair, and all hair products are the most affordable prices in the market.
Here is an article about how to take care of your curly hair bundles. You can click 《Some tips about taking care of curly hair》 to check the details.
How about deep wave hair extension?
Deep wave hair is also very popular with African-Americans. In my opinion, deep wave hair is a more neutral hairstyle, it has a tighter curl than body wave, but it’s looser than curly hair. Deep wave hair extension has the same advantages as curly hair.
Alimoda Deep Wave Bundles With Lace Closure
Alimoda offers all kinds of deep wave hair, such as Brazilan deep wave, Malaysian deep wave weave, Indian deep wave with closure, Peruvian deep wave lace frontal and so on. We guarantee that all deep wave hair extensions are made from 100% human hair and virgin hair, they did not undergo any perming, hair coloring or other chemical treatments. So our deep wave is healthier, brighter and lasts longer than others.
Comparison between curly hair and deep wave hair
- Compared with deep wave hair, curly hair is more tightly curled. The choice of this point mainly depends on personal preference.
- On the combing of hair, deep may take a shorter time.