Placement method of hairs
How long is it appropriate to wash it once?
What kind of cleaning shampoo should be used to wash remy hair extension?
- First of all, put shampoo in warm water, then put a small amount of conditioner in the water.
- Second, sock the hair in water for 3-5 minutes, then gently rinse, comb to remove the dirt sticking to the hairs with a thinner comb, avoid twisting and rubbing.
- After washing, pat the beads with a dry towel, then comb the hair to the original style with a comb, put it in a cool place to dry, avoid exposure and use an electric hair dryer.
Matters needing attention
- Don’t comb your hair immediately after washing
- Combing with a special wig(steel comb or iron comb) cannot be combed with the plastic comb
- Curly hair weave basically does not use combs. The place of the curls can be cleaned by hand after each time.
- If the hair is tied for a long time, do not pull hard when combing, should be sprayed with special non-oil wig maintenance fluid, and then slowly and carefully open
- When combing a long hair, it is necessary to divide it into long sections and comb it from bottom to top. It must be light and patient.
Alimoda remy hair extension
By the way, Alimoda sells the best remy hair extension. They’re all made of 100% human remy hair, so they’re very soft, healthy, and shiny. So they are all good quality, very easy to dye and style, but you still need to take care of it. There are many choices, such as Brazilian hair, Peruvian hair, Malaysian hair, Indian hair, remy hair bundles with closure and so on.